Global, collaborative, technology-based initiatives across the learning spectrum (Pre-K, K-12, Academic, Work, Personal, Military/Police)

Members

Forum

GLN 2022 Projects

Started by Paul Terlemezian in Georgia LEARNS 2022 Jun 18. 0 Replies

Segment 8 (2022) Question

Started by Paul Terlemezian in Georgia LEARNS 2022 Jun 18. 0 Replies

Blog Posts

What Are You Measuring?

Posted by Bill Crose on September 13, 2019 at 11:33am 1 Comment

A lifetime ago, my training department colleagues and I were satisfied with training data. We cranked out the requested ILT programs plus the "flavor of the year" content, we kept a busy training schedule, and made sure the coffee was always the right temperature. When accused of not delivering effective training because the learners didn't perform as they were trained, we took refuge in our management support role and not ultimately responsible or accountable for LEARNING or productivity.…

Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Georgia LEARNS 2022 (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GLN 2022 Projects

Saturday, November 12 Sunday, November 13 Monday, November 14 Tuesday, November 15

Started by Paul Terlemezian

0 Jun 18

Segment 12 (2022) Create Community

What does it mean to you to be part of a community? What does it mean to be an authentic community? What vulnerabilities are revealed in a…

0 Jun 18

Segment 11 (2022) Sustain Hope in the Face of Struggle

We have been taught that "hope" is not a strategy and that "optimism" may be insufficient. What might we learn from the Stockdale Paradox?…

0 Jun 18

Segment 10 (2022) Work Democratically

Working democratically in the business world may seem to be a contradiction to traditional leadership styles. How do we adapt and communic…

0 Jun 18

Segment 9 (2022) Recap of Day 2 and Preview of Day 3

Humorists: Panelists: Moderators: "Remarkable" Speakers/Listeners:

0 Jun 18

Segment 8 (2022) Question

Early in my career I learned that answers are not useful to those who do not understand the question. How do we assure that vulnerability…

0 Jun 18

Segment 7 (2022) Analyze Experience

Learning from experience is good and yet experience includes making mistakes which is not good. How do we accept the vulnerability that ac…

0 Jun 18

Segment 6 (2022) Collective Leadership

Collective Leadership is a direct challenge to the individualized model of leadership we have been conditioned to expect and perform. What…

0 Jun 18

Segment 5 (2022) Recap of Day 1 and Preview of Day 2

create content

0 Jun 18

Segment 4 (2022) Support the Growth of Others

As desirable as growth may be it it not likely that everyone can achieve the growth they desire. How can we authentically support the grow…

0 Jun 18

RSS

© 2022   Created by Paul Terlemezian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service