As we enter the second decade of Georgia LEARNS we have been articulating the path to achieving our mission with the following beliefs:
- Relationship - Challenges are more likely to be understood based on developing genuine relationship with the people that are involved with the challenges.
- Trust - The relationships will be healthy, sustainable, and effective to the extent that mutual trust is nurtured, developed, and authentic.
- Truth - Whether by intent or by chance when the opportunity to need truth is presented it will be welcomed - even if challenging - when it is accompanied by mutual trust.
- Solution - We expect that solutions to persistent challenges will emerge from these relationships that are anchored by trust and truth.
- Implementation - Knowing what to do is rarely the true obstacle. Doing what is right and effective by overcoming internal resistance to change - frequently not stated and perhaps not even recognized - will be achieved by working with those we know, trust, tell us the truth - and involve us in designing and implementing solutions.
- Adaptability - Designing and implementing with the awareness that adaptability by ourselves and others will be more likely than not be required sooner than anticipated is normal.
In retrospect we recognized the first decade of Georgia LEARNS as the "Decade of Relationship." With anticipation we are projecting that the second decade (2021-2031) will be characterized as the "Decade of Trust." And yet, with awareness of "Adaptability" - we might learn otherwise regarding either decade.
Please join with me as part of the Georgia LEARNS Now Community as we embark on this mutual exploration during our second Decade. If you are willing to do so then please:
- Comment on this page regarding these beliefs.
- Let me know if you are willing to have your name and LinkedIn profile be included in the text of this page as one of the first 100 people to have read this page.
- Identify one area of professional capability that will also be listed and for which you are eager to help adapt via our work together to enhance mutual trustworthiness. For example - Used Car Sales, Journalism, Social Media, Education, Theology, Medicine, Politics, Internet Security, Software Development, Construction, Leadership, Follow-ship, Customer Service, Being a Customer, Teaching, Learning....
- Contact me directly if you have any questions.
Paul Terlemezian, email@example.com, 404-375-8411
- Wallace Bruce
- Jack Bergstrand - Leadership
L. Neicey Johnson - Collaborator, Leader, Educator, Facilitator, Speaker, Author, Community Engager, Non-profit, Nurse, Attorney
Jerry K. Sutton - Nonprofit Servant Leader, Partner, Storyteller, Veteran, Disability Awareness Advocate, Creative Solutionist, Learning Evangelist
- Avish Parashar
- Vicki Hudson - Executive coach, mediator
- Brent Darnell
- Richie Cullom - Software Development by profession , theology by passion
- Allan Hess