Collective Leadership is a direct challenge to the individualized model of leadership we have been conditioned to expect and perform.
- What vulnerabilities might prevent traditional leadership from embracing collective leadership?
- Why might an individual resist collective leadership?
- How might an organization prepare itself for the debate/analysis that is required to lead collectively?
- How might group think be avoided with collective leadership?
- How might we assure we are being collective versus compliant?
- What other aspects of collective leadership are you curious about?