Working democratically in the business world may seem to be a contradiction to traditional leadership styles.
- How do we adapt and communicate rules with authenticity and vulnerability?
- How do we assure that we respect the rights of others with authenticity and vulnerability?
- How do we consent to rules when "things are not going our way?"
- How do we learn beyond self-interest?
- What are the best examples of checks and balances that you have experienced in the workplace?
- What other aspects related to working democratically are you curious about?