It is easy to make a claim to be open to the contribution of others.
- What does it mean to be authentically open?
- What challenges exist to being authenticity open?
- What response allows one to be authentic and open when responding to a contribution that challenges your core beliefs or ethics?
- How do you respond to "contributions" that are intentionally destructive, unethical, or corrupt?
- How do you prevent your biases from determining that the "contributions" of others are destructive, unethical, or corrupt?
- What other aspects of being "Open to the Contributions of Others" are you curious about?