Desired outcomes/objectives for the panel on debate:
- We want the executives in attendance to be intrigued about the potential for debate as an “instructional delivery method” with its promise to do so faster, with less expense and better results.
- We want each panelist to express in three to five minutes their opinion about debate (it does not have to align with item 1.)
- As a result of the above we want the attendees to be interested in learning about debate by:
- Participating in a breakout session on debate
- Engaging a panelist one-on-one
- Expressing an opinion on this ning site
- We are expecting ad hoc Collaboration to emerge amongst the attendees –where specific projects are initiated or enhanced by applying debate.
- There will be specific debate oriented projects after November 27 that attendees will be invited to engage in
- There is the potential for an actual debate on a topic of interest to be spontaneously organized during one of the breakout periods – we expect the panel to inspire interest in this.