Project Title: Debate Across the Enterprise: Professional Services Innovation Debate
Consultant - John Hurlbut: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn Pelham Foundation– Holly Raider, Professor of Management and Senior Director of Executive Education, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University: email@example.com
Creative Growth Group, Inc. – Andrew Dietz, Managing Director: Andrew@creativegrowthgroup.com
• Why they collaborated? In order to close the gaps that exist in most firms’ innovation processes, debate was introduced as an over-looked tool that savvy professional service firms can offer to break their innovation logjam.
• What was the impact to learning? Decision makers of several professional services firms participated in a debate on this topic on 9/28 and concluded that a properly conducted debate can reduce fear and provide a platform of critical thinking that has the ability to stimulate innovation.
• What technology was involved? Strategic visualization and graphic tools along with PowerPoint and PDF documents were used.
• Is anyone aware of anything similar to this?
• What ideas do you have to accelerate the success of this project?
• What areas can participants help with?
• What similar projects could be started?