Global, collaborative, technology-based initiatives across the learning spectrum (Pre-K, K-12, Academic, Work, Personal, Military/Police)

Members

Forum

Georgia LEARNS 2015

This category contains discussions for each of the 16 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2015.

17 discussions

Georgia LEARNS 2016

This category contains discussions for each of the 12 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2016.

13 discussions

Georgia LEARNS 2017

This category contains discussions for each of the 15 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2017.

15 discussions

Uncategorized

Existing discussions that have not been assigned a category.

3 discussions

Blog Posts

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Paul Terlemezian's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Scott - thank you - this "down to earth" ethical advice is appreciated."

Paul Terlemezian replied Nov 7 to Segment 11(17) – Exiting (Now or later?)

5 Nov 7
Reply by Paul Terlemezian

"Very clever - in fact we have just signed up for a daily service where the post offi…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Nov 6 to Segment 3(17) – Business Models (Brakes or Accelerators?)

5 Nov 6

"Thanks Stephanie - great advice about "get into the skin of your customer." While it…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Nov 6 to Segment 3(17) – Business Models (Brakes or Accelerators?)

5 Nov 6

"Scott - thank you - in this case the buy sell agreement is not in place."

Paul Terlemezian replied Nov 6 to Segment 11(17) – Exiting (Now or later?)

5 Nov 7

"Thank you Todd. I value this too - and the conversations before and after as I conn…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Nov 2 to Segment 15(17) – Georgia LEARNS 2018 Planning

10 Nov 2

"Todd Thurston suggested that we include a 6th level - "orbit." We have and this has…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Oct 30 to Segment 5(17) – Minimal Viable Product (Yes and…)

2 Oct 30

"I spoke with a close friend today and was asked to post the following: "Question: “I…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Oct 25 to Segment 11(17) – Exiting (Now or later?)

5 Nov 7

"Wisdom!"

Paul Terlemezian replied Oct 24 to Segment 6(17) – Implementation Now (Today would be fine)

5 Oct 24

"Thanks Steve - I also think about the time and debate it takes to make the decision…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Oct 23 to Segment 9(17) - Pivoting (when the business model needs to change)

6 Oct 23

"Yes - think of Apple in recent history and IBM - what about Sears or Blockbuster? Wh…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Oct 22 to Segment 9(17) - Pivoting (when the business model needs to change)

6 Oct 23

RSS

© 2017   Created by Paul Terlemezian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service