Project Title: Debate Across the Enterprise: Center for Disease Control Debate
Consultant - John Hurlbut: firstname.lastname@example.org
CDC – Asim A. Jani, MD, Chief, Preventive Medicine Residency and Fellowship Branch: email@example.com
Glenn Pelham Foundation– Melissa Wade, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Why they collaborated? For relevant CDC staff members to utilize proven debate techniques (facilitated by The Glenn Pelham Foundation) to debate the following topic: “The Prevention and Public Health Fund (PPHF) should be spared vs cut to support student loans’
• What was the impact to learning? If done strategically and professionally, debate was seen as a natural tool for vetting public policy.
• What technology was involved? Strategic visualization and graphic tools along with PowerPoint and PDF documents were used.
• Is anyone aware of anything similar to this?
• What ideas do you have to accelerate the success of this project?
• What areas can participants help with?
• What similar projects could be started?