If we were in the "Bumper Sticker" business we might have created the following
Please answer any or all of these "Blue Ocean" Questions by replying below:
Matt Meador @MetHerMade
Thanks, Matt - I am in discussions with onQ and agree that this is worth a try!
1. What do you value the most from Georgia LEARNS?
The honest dialogue about actually solving problems without a "catch" or sales pitch every second. Most importantly, I value the connections with like-minded folks.
2. What do you suggest we eliminate?
Will have to get back to you on that! Can't think of anything.
3. What do you suggest we diminish?
I feel this is similar to question 2
4. What do you suggest we increase?
A number of things:
- take the conversation to either Facebook or LinkedIn Groups. Both platforms have made huge changes in the way their groups operate. They are designed to foster dialogue.
- Increase the amount of people outside the HR/ learning space. We have talked in length about involving HR and Training departments in the board room. But we need more sales execs, CEOs, business owners, etc. in order to make this happen. It would interesting to hear more from "them".
- Governmental representation
5. What do you suggest we do that has never been done before?
Making it out to every event can be difficult. Webinar workshops can be useful to keep the conversation going. It could be invitation only using Zoom conference calls. It wouldn't take much resources to put on and I think it would increase participation.
Justin - thank you - the idea of Zoom conference calls is intriguing!
How they are endeavoring to further learning!
Old ways of doing things.
In depth, experiential workshops.
Approach VCs and raise money to change the learning world.
Brent - thank you - 4& 5 are particularly intriguing!
What do you value the most from Georgia LEARNS?
Since I am new to the group I am looking forward to building relationships with other learning professionals and sharing knowledge to help solve problems.
What do you suggest we eliminate?
What do you suggest we diminish?
What do you suggest we increase?
What do you suggest we do that has never been done before?
I like Todd’s idea of a service project and Justin’s thoughts on adding webinars. I think that adding options to participate remotely is always a good option and would be appealing to a lot of people.
Thanks Jen - building relationships is 100% aligned with our goals - and not only with other learning professionals - we also want to have relationships with entrepreneurs and investors.
Service projects are a great way to build relationships. We will be doing some and are open to suggestions and help.
Remote participation is important - especially if it results in building relationships!