Global, collaborative, technology-based initiatives across the learning spectrum (Pre-K, K-12, Academic, Work, Personal, Military/Police)

Members

Forum

GLN 2022 Projects

Started by Paul Terlemezian in Georgia LEARNS 2022 Jun 18. 0 Replies

Segment 8 (2022) Question

Started by Paul Terlemezian in Georgia LEARNS 2022 Jun 18. 0 Replies

Blog Posts

What Are You Measuring?

Posted by Bill Crose on September 13, 2019 at 11:33am 1 Comment

A lifetime ago, my training department colleagues and I were satisfied with training data. We cranked out the requested ILT programs plus the "flavor of the year" content, we kept a busy training schedule, and made sure the coffee was always the right temperature. When accused of not delivering effective training because the learners didn't perform as they were trained, we took refuge in our management support role and not ultimately responsible or accountable for LEARNING or productivity.…

Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Paul Terlemezian's Discussions (434)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"This panel discussion at Georgia LEARNS 2018 was intended to expand the conversation…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Feb 16 to GLN TeachAbout - Performance Assurance - Bill Crose - February 16, 2022

5 Feb 16
Reply by Bill Crose

"Bill - knowing that we need to change is the "easy" part (and we know how hard it re…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Feb 16 to GLN TeachAbout - Performance Assurance - Bill Crose - February 16, 2022

5 Feb 16
Reply by Bill Crose

"Consider: Cost of people increasing Cost of mistakes/liability increasing Cost of t…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Feb 13 to GLN TeachAbout - Performance Assurance - Bill Crose - February 16, 2022

5 Feb 16
Reply by Bill Crose

"I heard it said that if content is king then context is the queen. If so - what is t…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Feb 9 to GLN TeachAbout - Content that Connects - Andrew Dietz - February 11, 2022

7 Mar 5
Reply by Paul Terlemezian

"Thank you - I like the "one-size-fits-none" perspective! "

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 31 to GLN TeachAbout - Content that Connects - Andrew Dietz - February 11, 2022

7 Mar 5

"How and when do you know if content "connects?" Might the same content disconnect so…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 31 to GLN TeachAbout - Content that Connects - Andrew Dietz - February 11, 2022

7 Mar 5

"Chris - thanks for the back story. I am eager to learn from your experiences and ins…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 29 to GLN TeachAbout - Podcasts for Purpose - Chris Kopp - February 3, 2022

7 Feb 3
Reply by Chris Kopp

"These columns might also apply to humor? The right side looks like Improv to me? Wha…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Nov 12, 2021 to Segment 10 (2021) - The Role of Management

17 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by Henry E. Liebling

"Terrific advice - guilty as charged! "

Paul Terlemezian replied Nov 10, 2021 to Segment 7 (2021) - Validate or Implement

18 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by Eric Bluestein

"Terrific point Robin. I think your premise is valid. I remember the quip  "The squea…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Nov 10, 2021 to Segment 4 (2021) - Your Ideas

16 Nov 10, 2021

RSS

© 2022   Created by Paul Terlemezian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service