We have developed a custom Learning Management System that has been deployed successfully in the insurance market. Its configurability would support other verticals. Should any of the projects require learning technology we would be open to exploring collaboration. Below is a bit more detail about the platform:
Knowledge Management Center – KMC - www.kmcondemand.com
- Online learning solution providing Continuing Education (CE) Credits via individual models to allow learning to happen at your own individual pace.
- Extensive repository of reference information and encyclopedias readily available in the form of e-books providing insurance adjusters the information precisely when needed.
- Features include LMS, Performance Support Files, Adjuster’s Desk and much more all designed to make the license requirement management process seamless.
- A comprehensive centralized online licensing and CE database that serves as a one-stop shop for all continuing education licensing and state reporting needs – regardless of whether the CE’s were taken at KMC or another CE provider. Take the guesswork out of ever-changing State regulations as Compliance Genie functions as your license partner to ensure you remain informed and in COMPLIANCE.
- A scalable, robust enterprise application to deliver, track and report CE credits and license status in all states on your behalf.
- Up-to-date notification, tracking and reporting of compliance requirements.
Global Content Management System (GCMS)
- Allows the entire development cycle of learning materials, performance support and knowledge management to be controlled by organizations and trainers to achieve the objectives of both the company and the learner. Easy Project Creation - No more complex than creating a PowerPoint slide. Drop, drag, and insert functionality. Audio, Video and Podcast capability.