Global, collaborative, technology-based initiatives across the learning spectrum (Pre-K, K-12, Academic, Work, Personal, Military/Police)

Members

Forum

Georgia LEARNS 2015

This category contains discussions for each of the 16 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2015.

17 discussions

Georgia LEARNS 2016

This category contains discussions for each of the 12 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2016.

13 discussions

Georgia LEARNS 2017

This category contains discussions for each of the 15 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2017.

15 discussions

Uncategorized

Existing discussions that have not been assigned a category.

2 discussions

Blog Posts

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

The content, format and outcome of this session will be provided by Imani Mance whenever she believes it will best service the purpose of this segment.

Please click here to read Imani's summary of her experience at Georgia LEARNS 2014.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Given the focus of this year’s event, Problem Areas that are "Impossible to Solve" and yet - "Worthy of Achievable Outcomes," my session will focus on the “Problem with Solving Problems.” I will lead the group in an interactive exploration of the challenges many of us face when trying to create solutions. The outcomes of this session are strategies to help us innovate while also removing complexity from our solutions.

Great session. I liked the comment, "love the problem." That's critical to good problem solving--never losing sight of the actual problem.

Also liked Lisa's thoughts on "Yes and"--going to force myself to use that term in work/life problem solving.

Attached are the slides that Imani used during her segment.

Remember the Problem!

Clarify, Ideate, Develop and Implement - thank you Imani!!!!

Attachments:

RSS

© 2017   Created by Paul Terlemezian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service