Global, collaborative, technology-based initiatives across the learning spectrum (Pre-K, K-12, Academic, Work, Personal, Military/Police)

Members

Forum

Georgia LEARNS 2015

This category contains discussions for each of the 16 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2015.

17 discussions

Georgia LEARNS 2016

This category contains discussions for each of the 12 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2016.

13 discussions

Georgia LEARNS 2017

This category contains discussions for each of the 15 segments of Georgia LEARNS 2017.

15 discussions

Uncategorized

Existing discussions that have not been assigned a category.

4 discussions

Blog Posts

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

This segment will run from 8:30 to 9:30 AM on Wednesday, October 14th.

Panelists will have three to five minutes to present questions related to what they want to learn from the audience as well as present what they believe the audience can learn from the panelist's experience regarding how "Better Outcomes" are resulting from "Better Thinking."  Each panel will be followed by 30 minute breakout discussion sessions.

During the breakouts the panelists may share their experiences and questions related to "Better Information" and "Better Design" that resulted from "Better Thinking."

The panelists are:

(Co Sponsor: Purpleframe http://www.purpleframetech.com)

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you remember explicit incidents, books, people or circumstances that changed the way you think?

Was it when you were right and proven right?

Was it when you were wrong and convinced yourself to change yourself rather than others?

I remember earlier in my career - resisting the use of alliances - and I remember when that changed (I was assigned a budget too big to make on my own!)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Paul Terlemezian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service